Hello everyone!

Today, after 3 hours of bug hunting (console.log and reading development.log file) I think I found a bug (or just idiot me).

~5 hours ago I started to a pet project and set everything up then started to write some rails code. I was trying to link a menu item (yeah just a basic a href!) to something like #contact. When I clicked the link a blank page with text 2020 appears. Normally it should be a contact form. then I started to read developer console to find out what happens and nothing! Same thing in my log files. Everything looks OK.

After 2 hours I decided to remove a line of javascript code, refreshed page and tada! It works.

<script>document.write(new Date().getFullYear());</script>

I don’t know if it’s because I used an ancient js code or a browser bug (I dont think it’s a bug).

I tried firefox and chrome with same result.